Thank you for seeing the products of GENAC ROUE.
I connected a small alphabet to a semicircle.
The alphabet is Spanish and has become the word la esperanza meaning "hope".
I finished it in a casually adaptable design to any coordination.
The material difference (brass) of the same design is sold on another page.
Body · Post: silver 925
Catch: brass (brass) (rhodium plated)
Body: about 2.0 cm × 1.2 cm
Post: 0.90 mm
It has a catch that is hard to come off with silicon inside.
Silver gradually turns black as you use.
A unique deep texture that changes naturally is one of Silver's charms,
If you are concerned about darkening, you can regain original sparkle by polishing with the polishing cloth you enclose.
We will ship items in a special box.
You can also gift wrapping.
If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us anything!
● 1 point 1 point Since we are producing by hand, detailed details may differ from photos.
● Please confirm the "size" and "material" of the work before purchasing.
There is also a part where colors and texture can not be expressed in images.
Please be forewarned that there may be some difference in the image between the actual product and the image.
● Please note those who have felt metal allergy in silver.
● I will do wrapping packaging for free so that you can also present for gifts. Please fill in that in the remarks column.
[About silver products]
· When exposed to air for a long time, the color changes black.
· Do not wear when you go to a place with sulfur ingredients like a hot spring, a swimming pool, a beach.
· If you paint cosmetics after wearing accessories or sprinkle perfume, discoloration may change suddenly
Please be careful.
· You can remove black spots by polishing the product with a polishing cloth that we will send together.
(Please be aware that products may be damaged if you apply excessive force when polishing.)
· If you are not using for a long time, please wipe sweat or foreign matter well, then store it in a plastic bag etc. where air is blocked.
Production place / Production method
MADE IN JAPAN / HANDMADE