Marketing Specialist - Shanghai
Pinkoi 正在寻找一位中国大陆市场新媒体运营专员，经营 Pinkoi 在⼤陆市场的社区并协助其他推广工作，增加 Pinkoi 的品牌能见度，让更多的人认识并喜欢 Pinkoi。此职位申请者不限居住地，以居住在上海为佳。
- 负责 Pinkoi 微信公众号、微博账号的日常运营工作。
- 参与策划和协助 Pinkoi 在中国大陆的线上推广活动，包含 KOL 合作、外部合作洽谈等。
- 协助 Pinkoi 在大陆市场的其他推广。
- 会使用 Photoshop, Illustrator 或其他图片编辑软件。
- 喜欢并了解 Pinkoi 的风格和定位，能够撰写贴近 Pinkoi 风格的内容，有效增加品牌能见度。
- 熟悉微博微信经营、购物类 App 营销推广，并有成功案例。
不用想了，赶快来当个 Pinkoi 人
如果你有信心能够胜任这份工作，欢迎把履历寄到 firstname.lastname@example.org，主旨开头请加上 ‘ 应征 Marketing Specialist - Shanghai -（你的名字）’ ，并附上（缺一不可）：
Pinkoi continues to develop new possibilities for cooperation with designers. In 2019 we plan to create a Pinkoi for Business sales team, leveraging the big data collected from the sales on our platform to help match design brands with mid to large sized buyers and channels, creating more revenue.
We are currently looking for a sales manager to create and lead the Pinkoi for Business sales team. We envision a team with international sales experience that actively establishes relationships with major buyers around the world, becoming a key partner in the global sales strategies of design brands. The evaluation of the sales manager’s performance and remuneration will be based on:
(a) The sales turnover generated by the sales team.
(b) The overall financial performance of the sales team.
- Recruit and establish a sales team with international experience that is capable of working independently.
- Develop international B2B channels and buyers while maintaining business partnerships.
- Establish a best practice for the sales quotation process and set sales targets for the sales team.
- Integrate training for logistics services and design brand sales.
- Pay close attention to the income statement while adjusting sales strategies according to data.
- Has experience with international trade shows and exhibitions. Able to successfully develop new customers, creating continuous streams of repeat international orders.
- Possesses an understanding of diverse logistics options along with effective business negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Able to communicate and empathize with design brands.
- Experienced in leading sales teams. Able to set challenging goals for themselves and for the sales team, helping the team to move towards the goal together.
- Possess superior data analysis skills. Able to formulate sales strategies using statistical and business analysis.
- Able to manage sales targets and continuously improve sales performance via financial statements.
- International sales experience in fashion, design, lifestyle, creative or related industries.
- Familiarity with key global trade shows and the buyer ecosystem.
- Understands the current state of the supply chain for design brands, from design to production, as well as advantages and disadvantages.
- Significant experience in international procurement, sales and successfully scaling sales.
Join us and become a Pinkoist
If you believe you are qualified for this position, you are welcome to send your resume to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Sales Manager Application - (your name)”. Make sure to attach all of the following with your email:
- The English and Chinese versions of your resume and short personal profile along with a link to your personal Pinkoi page.
- Please share a project that you were responsible for and the annual international sales achieved.
- Please propose 3 international channels or buyers that Pinkoi for Business can connect with and provide your reasoning for selecting these channels or buyers.
- Please provide an estimated sales target for the first year and briefly explain the basis for your estimate.
We will only notify those invited for an interview. Thank you for your interest.