Language Specialist - English (Full-time or Freelancing)
Pinkoi, online leading marketplace for unique and original design goods in Asia, is looking for an English Language Specialist.
Language Specialists are the guardians of Pinkoi's tone, style, and voice who enforce the quality and excellence of their languages. They are responsible for translating Traditional Chinese into English for international users. As a language specialist, other than having passion for languages and cultures, it is essential to provide great user experience across all platforms.
- Pursue excellence in translation quality and consistency across all platforms in English
- Translate urgent contents
- Proofread and check other translation work
- Respond to feedback from users and Pinkoi team members about translation
- Understand the needs of international users and assist Community team with inquiries from customers
- Native-level English and fluency in Chinese
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as a team member in a multicultural environment
- Organized with great attention to detail and great flexibility
- Time management skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Markdown, SEO notions and localization cloud tool (e.g. OneSky, Transifex, etc.)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also describe why you are the best fit for this position in the email. Thank you. Please attach：
- State the position you are applying for: full-time or freelancing. If freelancing, please provide available working hours or schedule.
- Translate these into English:
- Pinkoi 是亞洲領先的設計商品購物網站，擁有眾多海內外優質設計師群，堅持用好品味、客製化的獨特設計，實現每個人的美感生活，也讓每個送禮時刻更加獨一無二。2011 年 8 月成立至今，致力於經營台灣、日本、泰國、中港澳、美加及其他國際市場，期望讓亞洲迷人的好設計在全世界散發光芒，並創造一個讓生活更美好的設計生態圈。
- Pinkoi 是個交易平台，所有的商品都是由設計師自行管理及出貨，平台提供買賣雙方交易的媒合，並提供買家一個信任、安全、美好的購物體驗。因此你是直接跟設計師溝通及購買，同時也是由設計師照顧你後續的服務（包括商品退換貨及訂單退款）。如果你在交易的過程中認為權益受損或者有任何不愉快的購物體驗，請聯絡我們，我們都會盡力協助你跟設計師溝通，提供最好的購物體驗，是我們最重要的事情。
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
We will only notify suitable candidates for an interview. Thank you!