Ouchi for the movement of Indians and tipi.
Tipi Nestled in rainbow took plains.
Likely that somehow good today!
This product is handmade by our craftsmen. Therefore, it has become a delicate making that every single paint and look slightly different.
Moreover, since not accept product returns after wear, please understand.
Origin / production method
Origin: Japan handmade
~ PRECAUTION ~
· All products are painted by hand, so the color might differ on each products. Please enjoy the warmth of the
· All products are colored by delicate paint. The color might get off by rubbing it hard, using a polishing material
or solvent. Please handle with care.
· DO NOT keep it at a wet, hot, or a place where it get a direct sunlight. It may cause color fading, rust, or
change the shape.
· DO NOT leave it wet and keep it clean. It may cause rust or mold. Wipe it with a clean soft cloth after putting
off the item.
· Please put off the accessories when taking a bath or during sleeping. Be careful of loss or damaging it.
· It might cause an itch, an eruption for some people by wearing it for a long time. If you feel something strange
while wearing, put it off immediately and go to a medical specialist.
· When doing heavy physical work, playing sports, while sleeping or taking care of infants, take off the items to
avoid any accident.
· At a sauna or skiing place, it may cause a scald or frostbite from the heat or coldness. Please put the accessories
off when in those places.
· We CAN NOT change any ring size. Please understand that the finger girth will change by your body condition
or day time.
· We CAN NOT change the chain length of any necklaces.
· Please keep it away from the infants.