○ Material Chishima Sasa (root curved bamboo)
○ Processing 〇 Bamboo (Kurishima Sasa) was harvested in the autumn when growth stops, washed cleanly and made a carefully hand-made one by one. There are scratches because it is natural, but I chose a pretty material as much as possible and knit a basket. The smoked Chishima bamboo was kept smoking in a special kiln for one year, and it is a material resistant to discoloration. I wiped it to the finish and applied lacquer.
○ Size width (33 cm) Depth (15 cm) Height (23 cm) Height to hand (38 cm) Size is approximate. Weight (480 grams)
○ Features It is a tough basket. I put a simple bag made of canvas inside.
○ Handling The basket knitted with smoked Chishima bamboo gradually becomes thinner when it is exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. There are times when you can repair if a part damaged by frequency of use comes out. Please contact us.