○ Materials Chishima bamboo (root bent bamboo), scissors used for stitch.
○ Processing 〇 Bamboo (Kurishima Sasa) was harvested in the autumn when growth stops, washed cleanly and made a carefully hand-made one by one. There are scratches because it is natural, but I chose a pretty material as much as possible and knit a basket.
○ Size width (28 cm) Depth (14 cm) Height (19 cm) Height to hand (37 cm) Size is approximate.
Weight (270 grams)
○ Features It is a tough basket. I think that it is also good to make bags with your favorite cloth inside.
○ There are blues at the beginning of handling, but the color changes with time (close to the ivory color). If stored in a place with high humidity, mold may occur. There are times when you can repair if a part damaged by frequency of use comes out. Please contact us.