The outer material becomes a vivid turquoise blue slab linen cloth. I think that it is perfect for future times with a rough texture.
The outer material uses rough slab linen fabric. It is vivid turquoise blue, because it is a personal favorite color, I have used it for 3 to 4 years.
The touch is a texture that is characteristic of hemp. Since the core is stuck on the back, there is a little tension. It does not pass through water, leaving a taut feeling texture.
The motif of the flower attached around the neck used a work of a writer handmade by one point (we asked the other person to produce the motif part).
The combination of colors of flower motifs has changed all, and the photograph is an actual item.
For the inner fabric, I used a fine patterned floral fabric such as blue and red. I put one pocket.
In fact, the baggage enters from the neck down to the body part, the baggage entry is also small, so a lot of baggage will not enter. If it's as small as a small pouch, smart phone, wallet, I usually go in.
The last photo is another work, but please refer to the size as it is the same size. I tried laying back the paperback books.
Size: width 39 - 40 cm, length 25 cm (excluding possession)
* The part where luggage can be placed is the bottom 30 × width 23 cm at the bottom.
* There are some hand-sewn portions.
* It is a cloth product, but letter pack can not be used because there is thickness on the face part. It becomes sending out by Yamato bin.
* If you would like gift wrapping please let us know. When wrapping, it may fold slightly.
* We use cloths a bit more expensive than usual, and we have handmade flower motifs around the front and back, so it's slightly higher than normal cat bags.