· I made a purse pouch which treated frills of the same material and the same fabric on a small polka dots print cloth.
· The fabric of the polka dots is a printed fabric drawn with a small pattern of about 1.5 mm diameter randomly arranged. This is the point where the randomness is directing cuteness. The small polka dot so far requires very high technology when printing, so the delicacy unique to Japanese fabrics is a dish that shines.
· Using the same fabric as the main body, we placed ruffles gathered plenty of gathers on both the front and back sides in two arches.
· Since darts are put in the lower part, the round form stands out more when you insert contents.
· Since we are knocking down the seam allowance of the lining inside, we are making it soft but durable.
· Brand logo is attached inside.
· It is also recommended for gifts such as birthday.
Vertical 23 × 22 cm wide
Surface: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% cotton
Off White × Pink → https://jp.pinkoi.com/product/vjNExPJZ
【Origin / production method】
Origin: Japan · hand made