no.101 Title of work "Walking with the whale shark and the sea" *
· It is a B5 poster printed based on a color pencil original painted by a color pencil writer TONTENKAN.
· This work has enlarged the original drawing drawn on the postcard size and is B5 size.
· For postcards, those who are too small, have received popularity ♪
· It seems that compatibility is good when you decorate it in your favorite place, especially in a children's room ♪
When I traveled in Okinawa, I went to the aquarium in Okinawa. The big whale shark, opening a big mouth, but having a meal everyday was very impressive.
The drafted whale shark is smiling. A girl wearing a hibiscus on her head and wearing a pink swimsuit takes a walk on the back of the whale shark and is taking a walk in the ocean.
I expressed the momentum of the sea with colorful small fish, starfish, bubbles etc. in the background. I am very pleased if you get on the back of the whale shark and feel like going through the ocean vigorously.
· Since we wrapped Kraft paper on A4 thick paper, lace paper etc on Kraft paper and put it in plastic bag, the poster will not break.
· Because the B5 size poster in the middle is easy to take out, it is good to take out only the poster and put it in the forehead, it is also possible to decorate with wrapping ♪
★ Used Material ★
The paper we are using is Mermaid paper.
★ Size ★
Poster (257 mm × 182 mm)
Wrapping mount (297 mm × 210 mm)
★ Points to note when purchasing ★
This work has been printed out with a printer at home.
Production area / production method
Origin: Japan Handmade