Crystals represented by dark blue and light sky blue are engraved on the inside of the glass. And on the outside we are sculpting even thinner crystals. They are creating a perspective and gradation that can not be realized with ordinary single-sided engraving.
It is perfect as a gift for various anniversaries, such as Father's Day, Mother's Day, Senior Citizen's Day, Christmas Day.
■ Point ■
A covering glass is one in which layers of glass of different colors are formed.
Although ordinary covering glass is two layers of transparent and colored, this is a rare thing that has become a two-color structure of blue and sky blue.
Usually, we draw a design by scraping the outer color, but this is a bit special and I cut the inside to express the pattern. Besides that, we also carve out patterns that will aid the design further outside.
Since the pattern is designed with only sculpture, there is no discoloration due to cleaning / aged deterioration which tends to be in the cup of normal printing. Also, we are not using ink etc, so it is hygienically clean.
■ Specifications ■
Product [BlueSnow [Snow cloth]]
Size [W82 (Upper) × H 85 mm] ※ A slight difference arises due to production convenience.
■ Precautions ■
· Because it is a handmade item, the expression is different one by one. There may be color shades, bubbles, mottle, but they are specifications on glass manufacturing. There is no harm in using.
· When washing, please avoid dishwashers such as dishwashers and gently rinse with a soft sponge.
· There is a possibility that the size changes slightly on manufacturing of the glass which becomes the material.
· Please contact us within 7 days after the arrival of the work, if different works arrived · defective item · damage at the time of delivery · scratches etc.
- We do not accept returned goods by self-circumstances such as different from the image.
- Product images may be subject to corrections such as brightness for improved viewability.
· Due to the relationship of the figures, slight deviation of the design may occur on part of the side of the glass.