- 商品摘要I braided it with the strongest bamboo in the world
○ Materials Chishima bamboo (root bent bamboo), cotton wool
○ Processing 〇 Bamboo (Kurishima Sasa) was harvested in the autumn when growth stops, washed cleanly and made a carefully hand-made one by one. There are scratches because it is natural, but I chose a pretty material as much as possible and knit a basket. The smoked Chishima bamboo was kept smoking in a special kiln for one year, and it is a material resistant to discoloration. I wiped it to the finish and applied lacquer.
○ Size width (28 cm) Depth (13 cm) Height (21 cm) Height to hand (38 cm) The size is approximate. Weight (440 grams)
○ Features It is a tough basket. I attached a drawstring bag made by shearing inside.
○ Handling The basket knitted with smoked Chishima bamboo gradually becomes thinner when it is exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. There are times when you can repair if a part damaged by frequency of use comes out. Please contact us.
从日本寄出 寄往 第一件运费 第二件加收 日本 包邮 所有其他国家/地区 包邮
- 付款方式Alipay 支付宝, 信用卡安全加密付款, PayPal, LINE Pay