All designs of **“MoRi MoRi”** are original.
Fabric is 100% cotton, made in Shizuoka, Japan.
Print is carefully done by silk-screen in Kyoto, Japan.
Every process and production is done here in Japan.
**“PURELY MADE IN JAPAN”**.
[ **Product Details** ]
- Print name: “ Kazaguruma ” (Meaning “ pinwheel ” in Japanese.)
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
Slightly thick cotton fabric. Ideal use as interior fabric such as for curtains, cushion cover and table cloth. Also ideal for other items such as bags and cosmetic pouch.
- Fabric width: 152cm (Printed section 150cm)
- Print repeat: 44.5cm
- After payment is confirmed, product will be shipped within 1-3 working days. (We are closed on Weekends and National holidays.)
- Textile is sold by the piece, therefore we cannot accept customer requests for return nor exchange. We are thorough with inspecting our products, but if a product with defect is found, we will exchange free of charge.
Please note that exchange of product due to defect will only apply if you contact us within 7 days arrival of product. So please check product as soon as it arrives.
- Since all printed textiles of “MoRi MoRi” are done one at a time using silk-screen technique, unique “displacement of print” may occur. Prints are carefully done one by one, by Kyoto’s traditional craftsmanship. It gives “depth” to the designs which is something that cannot be done by digital print. Please note that these unique “displacement of print” are not considered as defects, therefore return and exchange of products are not accepted. (Please read note/image below “About the characteristics of silk-screen print techniques“ before purchasing product.)
- To slow the process of fading print-color, UV ray blocking is coated on textile. But this process does not last permanently and the color of print will fade gradually over time under direct sunlight. Thank you for your understanding.
- When washing product, please separate it from other laundry. (If possible, put it in washing-net when washing.) Do NOT bleach or tumble dry. Please understand that when product is repeatedly washed, the color of print will gradually fade. Thank you for your understanding.
- The images/photos of prints are adjusted to the real color tone as possible. But depending on the PC and its environmental setting, the display of color may slightly differ to the original. If you wish to check the colors and texture of fabric, please feel free to contact us to ask for a free textile sample before purchasing.
[ **Before Purchasing** ]
( **PLEASE** read before ordering!! )
- Textile can be purchased by 10cm, starting from 50cm. ( 10cm = ¥540 )
It you would like to purchase more than 150cm, or if there is not enough “Quantity” left, please feel free to “Contact designer”.
- If you wish, loose edges of the fabric can be fixed. Either by using overlock sawing machine or by folding the edges and sawing it. This can be done on the two loose edges or all four edges.
If you would like to make these requests, please write down request when purchasing. (When purchasing, you will go to a page called “Secure Checkout” page. Write down request at “Optional note to designer/seller”.)
- Depending on production, there maybe lack in stocks of textile and therefore we may not be able to meet with your requested order. If order is urgent, please contact us by e-mail before ordering.
- Shipping method for overseas are set as "International e-packet" or "international registered airmail" due to safety reasons. It is possible to choose "EMS (Express Mail Service)" if you wish to receive package fast, but there will be additional shipping cost.
So please contact through “Contact designer” before purchasing if you wish to choose "EMS".